What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Loi de finance 2015. published by DIRECTION GENERALE du BUDGET / Ministère de l'Economie et des Finances)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The budget is regularly published by the general director of budget. The published format is not machine readable, but the excel one can be requested from the publisher. The budget is accessible for free
Data is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein