What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Base de données des textes de lois en vigueur au Bénin published by Ministère en charge de la Justice)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The national laws are made available by a collaboration between the Ministry of justice, the Abomey-Calavi University and the national school of administration and magistrate. This collaboration have lead to a website (1) where many law can be queried and downloaded.
The data is not available in bulk.
- Kamil Gregor