What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure for the Year 2014/15 published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Budget data are up to date and available in pdf format. No evidence of an open data license.
For historical records available back 20 years Bermuda.io (non-gov/third party source) has worked to make these available online: http://bermuda.io/dataset/budget-book-estimates-of-revenue-and-expenditure-for-the-year
I have checked the data and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Bruce Hoo Fung