What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Parliamentary Registry)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The current website contains the results of all general elections since 1963. However, many by-elections and municipal elections are missing.
The website also contains downloadable maps of the current constituency boundaries.
The last general elections was in the year 2012.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Bruce Hoo Fung