What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Department of Statistics)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Department of Statistics provides census data as a report. As for the digest of statistics this seems to be spread over a number of different reports per category and reporting period.
GDP in PDF
Population in PDF
Annual unemployment figures in PDF.
There is also data on 2015 Labour Force Survey Preliminary Report.
Data are relatively current but not updated and no open license.
- Zach Christensen
- Bruce Hoo Fung