What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as General Elections 2014 Parliamentary Results published by www.iec.gov.bw)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Reviewers comments: Submission seems correct, have made only a single change: Noted 'machine readable' as 'No' instead of 'Unsure' since release format is pdf.
The submission does not meet the criteria. They only published results at the level of constituencies of up to 20.000 people. The same webpage contains seemingly more granular data, but these are from the local elections that took place at the same time as the national one.
- Kamil Gregor
- danny wilson