What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (arcgis, geojson)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as National map published by Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Agency)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data is maintained by the national cadastre. There are several other localized cartography services that add detail. The maps are not available in bulk though.
QA review - Data is © 2014 АГКК. Changed from Unsure to No.
Changed data license from unsure to no.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Boyan Yurukov