What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Proposition budgétaire, gestion 2016. This represente the budget for 2016 proposed but the ministry of finance, but not yet adopted by the parliament published by Direction Générale du Budget)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The budget is prepared by the ministry of finance (through the general direction of budget) that submit it to the adoption of the national assembly. For now, the budget have been prepared by the ministry of finance but not yet adopted by the national assembly. Normally, even if it is not yet adopted, it is available on the website of the general direction, but the website is down for now.
Website is down. Accepted data from submitter.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Idriss TINTO