What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure(as Relévés sur la qualité de l'eau published by Office National de l'Eau et de l'Assainissement)
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The water and sanitation agency is the one who have water quality data at the national level. The quality of the water is measured daily, but not published by default. It can however be accessed from the agency when requested . The ministry of agriculture and water also collect water quality data in some areas of the country for the need of some projects, and these data are also publicly available.
Since the website for the water utility is down and there is no mention on the Ministry website of water quality, I can't confirm submitter's affirmation that the data is available and timely so have moved assessment to unsure.
- Nisha Thompson
- Idriss TINTO