What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The Dept. of Meteorology, Ministry of Water Resources & Meteorology publishes weather data at http://cambodiameteo.com. The weather forecast is visualized on a map. You can click through the map to a 3 day forecast (today + 2 days) for each city showing temperature, wind, weather and humidity. There is no precipitation forecast. (Example city forecast)
There is no archive of past weather data.
The data is not machine readable, available in bulk nor openly licensed but is up-to-date.
Data marked as not existing due to missing data and short forecast range. Thank you for your submission to the 2015 Global Open Data Census.
- Stephen Gates
- Vantharith Oum