What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Data on Contracts Awarded - Ministry of Public Contracts published by Ministry of Public Contracts)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of public contracts published on its website all the contracts awarded (www.minmap.cm/). The Public Contract Regulatory Agency publishes regularly a Public Contract Journal, on a monthly basis including call for tenders and results of the calls (http://armp.cm/Home.php#tzA2).
The Ministry of public contracts has just build an eProcurement platform that will be launched as soon as January 1st 2016. Testing and training are underway. The goal will be to provide procurement datasets for all public contracts processes in Cameroon.
Could not verify the link www.minmap.cm/ but the information is available in the journal.
- Georg Neumann
- Charlie Martial NGOUNOU