What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Data on Government Contracts Executed published by Ministry of Economy, Planning and Regional Development)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Government spendings reports are still published at end of the following year pending auditing by the Audit bench of the supreme court and the vote by the legislature.
2014 budget spending report is not yet available when 2013 spendings report was released in December 2014 (http://www.presidenceducameroun.com/news/?lang=fr&mode=newsdetails&id=3635). This is why we have so many "No" in this survey. To access the spending data, the requester must write to the minister
Submission fixed (data is not publicly available)
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson