What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of Finance is responsible for publishing the central government's annual budget. Each central ministries and agencies is responsible for publishing own annual budget. For instance, the Ministry of Education's budget is here http://old.moe.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/moe/s7499/201504/186043.html, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology's budget is here http://www.miit.gov.cn/n11293472/n11505629/n11506258/n11965324/16721631.html
Data is correct. Approved.
- Mor Rubinstein
- OKFN CN