What data is expected?
Cadaster showing land ownership data on a map and include all metadata on the land. Cadaster data submmitted in this category must include the following charateristics:
- Land boarders
- Land owners name
- Land size
- national level
- updated yearly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? No(as Land right use database published by Ministry of Land and Resources)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
All lands are owned by the government but the land use right can be sold to other bodies.
The http://www.mlr.gov.cn/tdsc/ website publishes all information regarding the tender and award of land use right. The website provides information on land size but it does not provide detailed information on land boarders.
The information on land boarders can only be obtained in paper form from the local government office and the local government has its own criteria on who can obtain such document (e.g. whether you are a legal person of a company who will bid for the land use right)
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- OKFN CN