What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel, PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Elecciones en cifras 1953 - 2014 published by Tribunal Supremo de Elecciones)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Results are disaggregated only at the national level and for provinces, not for smaller areas like cantons or districts. No license found on site.
The submission does not meet the definition. As the submission says, data is available at higher levels of aggregation (in fact, for municipalities of up to 40.000 people).
- Kamil Gregor
- camila salazar