What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Partially available, not on a detailed transactional level and not up to date.
Open spending is one of the Country Commitments in Action Plan at OGP. There are multiple platforms of database related to budgets at local level, such as: http://datosabiertos.gob.go.cr/
More information about commitment to fiscal transparency: http://www.hacienda.go.cr/contenido/12732-transparencia-hacendaria
After expert review we changed the data from not existed to exist but not available to the public. This is since there is aggregated data which is composed out of transactions, but these are not shown to the public.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson