What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as La Loi de Finance Portant Budget d'Etat Pour l'Annee 2015 published by Ministere Aupres du Premier Ministre Charge de L'Economie et la Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The attached PDF provides high level figures but no details. Additional data on the 2014 budget can be found in the following documents:
- Exécution budgétaire fin mars 2014 annexes: http://www.budget.gouv.ci/assets/files/ccm/2-execution-budgetaire-fin-mars-2014-annexes.pdf
- Exécution Budgétaire à fin juin 2014 http://www.budget.gouv.ci/assets/files/ccm/execution-budgetaire-a-fin-juin-2014.pdf
- CCM budget septembre 2014 http://www.budget.gouv.ci/assets/files/ccm/ccm-budget-septembre-2014.pdf
Additionally, I was able to find more granular budget data for 2015
Approved. There is data about sub-departments/programs expenditures.
- Mor Rubinstein