What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No(as Analyse quotidienne de la qualité de l'eau published by Office National de l'Eau Potable (National Drinking Water Office))
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The National Drinking Water Office realises daily analysis of the drinking water, but the résults are not published by default. The user need to send a request to have the data.
Couldn't find any reference on the water supplier's site regarding water quality. http://www.onepci.net/onepci_documents_scientifiques.php So changed the submission to UNSURE.
- Nisha Thompson