What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Secretaría Nacional del Agua)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Secretaría Nacional del Agua makes research studies about water quality like this one: http://www.agua.gob.ec/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/07/InformeCocaFinal1.pdf. A few of them, outdated in pdf format, are available at their website, http://www.agua.gob.ec/biblioteca/ ("Informes").
Accepting this submission. The reports have water quality with the parameters.
- Nisha Thompson
- Eduardo Bejar