What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel and CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as 1- Presidential Election Results. 2- Parliament Election Results. 3- Constitutional Referendum Results published by High Election Committee)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Election data is published by the High Election Commission. Older election results are available in separate subdomains accessible from a dropdown list on the upper left hand corner of the website. All data is licensed under restrictive terms (data belongs to the High Election Commission).
Data is in poll station level. Submission approved.
- Mor Rubinstein