What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as The Official Gazette published by Official Administrative Prosecution)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
All legislation are published as bulletin the Official Gazette which can be found at official administrative prosecution website. The data format is PDF. Last updated three months ago.
Reviewer's note - The site mentions that all rights are reserved to the Administrative Prosecution Authority.
Changes license from unsure to no
- Mor Rubinstein
- Sadeek Hasna