What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by SCMP)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data are provided in pdf format by the Information Services Department (ISD) and Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau, of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People's Republic of China. Data are under copyright.
The data are also provided in csv format the South China Morning Post (a media company): http://widgets.scmp.com/infographic/20140304/budget2014/data/
Data is not in Machine readable format, but in PDF
Change to non machine readable, data is in PDF.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Pierre Chrzanowski