What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV, Excel, HTML, XML, PX-Axis)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Hagstofa Íslands (Statistics Iceland))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Web interface allows users to select what data they want, but does not limit the amount of data retrieved (unless user asks for a subset).
Current data available in many formats, not openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen
- Páll Hilmarsson