What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Indonesia government budget (APBN) is spread over several resources as published in Indonesia Data Portal http://data.go.id/dataset under Bank Indonesia http://data.go.id/dataset?_organization_limit=0&organization=bank-indonesia
Data is not timely. Could not find data for 2015.
No updated data for 2015. Marked timely as no.
- Mor Rubinstein