What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Informasi Partikulat (PM10) published by Indonesian Department of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics.)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data aggregated into national environmental index and published annually with 1 year delay (e.g. 2011 report published on December 2012)
add by yaron http://www.bmkg.go.id/BMKG_Pusat/Default.bmkg 10 stations located in major cities across Indonesia are measuring in real-time PM10 pollution the user cna see the data but not to donwload in a data machine readable the data is by the Indonesian Department of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics.
checked the orgnil link was for data from the http://data.go.id/dataset/data-indeks-kualitas-lingkungan-hidup Ministry of Environment and Forestry and was in excal Excel for year 2009-2011
- yar michl
- Yefta Sutanto