What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Statistik Indonesia 2015 (Statistical Yearbook 2015) published by Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
According to Law number 16 of 1997 on statistics, basic statistics and sectoral statistics are available for public use unless it is specified otherwise in prevailing legislation. Basic statistics being defined as statistics utilized for a broad range of (both government and community) purposes, which have cross-sectoral characteristics, are on a national and macro scale, and will be the responsibility of the Statistics Agency.
Current data in multiple formats but no open license.
- Zach Christensen
- Farraz Theda