What data is expected?
List of registered (limited liability) companies. The submissions in this data category does not need to include detailed financial data such as balance sheet etc. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Name of company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company address
- Updated at least once a month
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? No(as The business register of the Italian Chambers of Commerce published by Chambers of Commerce (Camere di Commercio))
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
"Is it up to date?": there are several inconsistencies. You can access to individual entries via the online form with a search term, (http://www.registroimprese.it/richiedi-subito-documenti) but you can't download it. It's possible to pay to get the whole dataset via email.
Filled in the criteria according to the availability of bulk data (i.e. the whole data set) as the free search feature is too restrictive.
- Rebecca Sentance
- Francesca De Chiara