What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Istituto Poligrafico Zecca dello Stato)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The official repository of the law is Gazzetta Ufficiale but this is content format. An access in data format is available at Normattiva The web site offer the laws in xml format. There is no directly reference for a license, but, the owner of the service is "Istituto Poligrafico Zecca dello Stato" and this is in the list of the PAs.
Therefore, because in the terms of the code of civil administration (CAD), if a PA publishes a dataset without reference to any license, this is considered open data by default. The kind of license is specified on the guidelines for the public sector information made by the digital agency for italy (AgID). The default license is "cc-by 4.0"
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Francesca De Chiara