What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (XML)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (Here)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
INSPRA presents data through the European portal on the water In particular is some information on this tab. http://cdr.eionet.europa.eu/it/eu/uwwt/envt1ogcg The dataset is not updated since 2012.
I rejected the submission because the data pointed to was waste water which didn't include the parameters specified. Italy manages water at the municipal level and they might have data locally.
- Nisha Thompson
- Maurizio Napolitano