What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Official map of Kenya- Map of Kenya detailing official National and County boundaries gazetted in February 2013. published by Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
No map published by the government was found. [According to Ahmed - No changes from 2013]. Maps must be BOUGHT from the Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development.
However, a lot of mapping data - shapefiles, json files exist and they are pretty accurate
Everything seems correct.
- Gil Zaretzer