What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Central Administration of Statistics)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is copyrighted under 2013 - Central Administration of Statistics
The data on Central Administration of Statistics (CAS) is outdated. (http://www.cas.gov.lb)
Population up to 2009 in excel.
Unemployment up to 2009 in excel.
National Accounts up to 2013 in excel.
Data not recent or openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen