What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Budget Office of the Federation)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
It is the National Budget Portal and the data is always available on the official Budget Office of the Federation website. Budget Implementation Documents are not released on a timely basis.
Could not find a machine readable version of the data. Submission accepted.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Oludotun Babayemi