What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (Excel, HTML, PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The main URL from CNE does not have the most recent elections. Those can be found at the Ministry of Internal Affairs website, which unlike CNE does not provide bulk datasets.
There are many bulk datasets missing from the CNE site as well. The results are insufficiently granular, with most featuring only general results at the national level.
The sumbission does not meet the definition. Results are aggregated for up to a million voters in the country's regions.
- Kamil Gregor
- Ricardo Lafuente