What data is expected?
List of registered (limited liability) companies. The submissions in this data category does not need to include detailed financial data such as balance sheet etc. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Name of company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company address
- Updated at least once a month
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No(as EGRUL - unified government registry of companies published by Federal Tax Service (Federalnaya Nalogovaya Sluzhba))
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Brief Description: Russian companies registry data is available to be searched via the http://egrul.nalog.ru website. This data is up to date, free, but limited by company name, it's unique registration number, address and short list of latest registration actions without details. It is also not possible to obtain data without inputting a search term, which restricts users from browsing the database freely. Any financial information is provided with fee or via commercial services. Most important issues: 1. No machine readable data 2. No bulk download 3. No open licenses 4. Data hidden behind captcha 5. Public information is very limited.
Comment: Nothing changed since 2014
It is not possible to browse through the database or access data without providing a search term, therefore the registry does not qualify for most of the criteria.
- Rebecca Sentance
- Ivan Begtin