Pollutant Emissions 5% open
What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
it seem the government is Collect information of air quality monitoring
In the continuity of the setup of the National air quality monitoring system of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivered in 2007, the PME- Presidency of Meteorology and Environment, has renewed its confidence by placing a PO of 300 analysers !
29 stations will be shortly being integrated locally by our experimented long term Partners duly trained and skilled. Those stations will be deployed as fixed and mobile laboratories in the provinces of Medina, Makka and Al Qasim fleshing out the National Network.
- yar michl
- Tarek Amr