What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (shp,kml,svg)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Directorate of geographical and cartographic works)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The National Agency for Spatial Planning with the collaboration of IT agency of the State, have launched a geodata portal and allow users to download the data in machine readable format. there was trying to apply opn data principles, but there are no license and the legal mentions do not clarify the user right to reuse the data.
Everything seems correct, I only changed the answer to Bulk to yes since it does seem available, I also couldn't find anything on licensing to suggest openes.
- Gil Zaretzer