What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Contract awards published by Central Directorate of Public Procurement)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The procurement tenders are made available for public on a dedicated website. User can query and download data for free. Bulk download is only available as PDF.
Changed according to the reviewer second review. See comments above.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Georg Neumann