What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Election Statistics System - Statisctics of previous presidential, congressional, and various local elections published by National Election Commission)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Election Statistics System of the National Election Commission in the Republic of Korea provides data on the Web regarding statistical results of presidential, congressional, and various local elections. However, the dataset is not downloadable, and there is no way to access the data programatically. Even though there is one WebAPI only for accessing real-time results during the election, it cannot be utilized without the appropriate permission.
All the data in the system are copyrighted and cannot be published or used for profit purposes.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- James G. Boram Kim