What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Svensk författningssamling (SFS) published by The Riksdag (More specifically Svensk författningssamling (SFS)))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Unstructured text data for now. Plans to release linked open data has been around for years but not turned into practice.
It is not possible to open this link: http://188.8.131.52/sfs/sfst_form2.html
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Asmen Gül