What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (ODS, CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Open datasets on election results from all levels of government published by Swiss Federal Statistical Office)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Information can be used for non-commercial purposes with attribution, as per Liability and copyright.
The submission does not meet the definition. A whole bunch of confusing stats at the Data Location, but for the Federal Assembly, there is no low-level data (polling station or at least municipality). Just Canton or district totals.
- Kamil Gregor
- Oleg Lavrovsky