What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Unsure(as Nationalen Daueruntersuchung der Fliessgewässer (NADUF) published by Federal Office for the Environment)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
For more information about the underlying datasets contact the Surface Water Hydrology Section of FOEN.
The original link provided by the submitter wasn't water quality. I found groundwater quality but the data seemed to be in some monitoring system that wasn't publicly available. There are reports and maps though.
- Nisha Thompson
- Oleg Lavrovsky