What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by General Directorate of Budget and Fiscal Control)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Reviewer's note: I could not find the data in Machine readable format on both sites mentioned here. I have changed the data accordingly.
COuld not changed the relevant excel. I have changed the submission.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Pinar Dag