What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Procurement Statistics published by Public Procurement Authority)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
QA review - Data was not machine readable since it is in PDF. License in this link http://ihale.gov.tr/sikca_sorulan_sorular-8-1.html is not sufficient.
There are several ways to access current and archived tenders. Here: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/Ortak/KSP/KSPIhaleArama.aspx and here: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/Ilan/BultenIndirme.aspx. None is truely available in bulk though.
- Georg Neumann
- Mor Rubinstein