What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as 2015 BUDGET STATEMENT published by Government of Antigua and Barbuda)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is in pdf format and not machine readable.
During the review the link - http://cdn3.antiguaobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/BUDGET-Statement-2015-FINAL-Print-Version.pdf?828426 was not working. I have changed data accordingly.
Link was not working. Changed the data.
- Mor Rubinstein