National Map 0% open
Antigua and Barbuda
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
A link was provided to http://geonode.data.gov.ag/maps/59 but geonode is a " open source platform for sharing geospatial data and maps" and the layers are user created, baselayers are mapquest, since this is not official data, and since I didn't find anything else on the official government website I'm changing this to data does not exist.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Bruce Hoo Fung