What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Instituto Nacional de Estadistica y Censos)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
population (up to 2010)
GDP in PDF
The National Institute of Statistics and Census (INDEC) Provide an up-to-date downloadable datasets for research in various format. However, This process Involves a registration to the website. No license was found on the website.
But the data do not meet the requirements of the census: GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly Unemployment statistics updated at least every month Population updated at least once a year
Not openly licensed, some but not all data available.
- Zach Christensen
- Yamila García