What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Reports and Documents published by Ministry of finance)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of Finance, Communication, Utilities and Energy of Aruba provides yearly insight into the financial affairs of the country by making the actual and budgeted financial statements of each Ministry and department of Government available online for download in PDF format via the Government of Aruba's website.
The latest publication provided was for the year 2011 and is accessible via the following link : Annual Country Statements Aruba 2011
I could not find a current version of the budget. Since the last budget the is published is from 2011, I changed the submission to data exist, but is not publicly available .
- Mor Rubinstein
- Kimberly Soares