What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (GRIB, NetCDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Weather Grids - Australia - Bundle published by Bureau of Meteorology)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Full details about the dataset including charge details are at http://reg.bom.gov.au/other/charges.shtml. Historical weather data is available at http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/data-services/station-data.shtml for free.
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 5+ days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation.
- Neal Bastek
- Pia Waugh