What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Web Map Tile Service 1.0.0 (WMTS))
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by City of Vienna and the regional governments of Austria through http://www.basemap.at/)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Metadata for Basemap.at is available on the government's open data portal, https://www.data.gv.at/datensatz/?id=2c54f4d6-5712-4e5a-a025-b7f7a396c39b.
I have reviewed this entrey and everything seems correct.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Martin Kaltenböck