What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Online-Ausgabe des Amtlichen Lieferungsanzeigers published by Federal Procurement Agency and/or Wiener Zeitung)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There are several sources for such data - on EU level it is TED: http://ted.europa.eu/TED/browse/browseByBO.do and on national level data can be found freely available on the system of the Wiener Zeitung (Newspaper owned by the Austrian federal Gov) under: https://www.auftrag.at/WZOnlineSearch.aspx (but listed and not very user-friendly) and/or via the Federal Procurement Agency: http://www.bbg.gv.at/.
Updated that data is available for free.
- Georg Neumann
- Martin Kaltenböck